404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Challenge #30 - Animals

Welcome to a new challenge here at the Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog.


Now this months theme is Animals

The rules/guidelines can be found by clicking on the tab at the top.  

Please remember that you can use any artists images, but there is an extra incentive if you use an image from the STORE

Here are the beautiful projects created by the talented Design Team for your inspiration:

Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.


Tracey 
Geen fotobeschrijving beschikbaar.


Now it's your turn!  Please link up below. 
You have until 7pm (UK Time) on May 28th to submit your entries. 

Good Luck everyone and have fun!!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
Google+ Pin It
16 comments:
  1. Hello: I really like your challenge blog but, I don't know if you have noticed that you have a lot of, what appears to be SPAM photos in the gallery.
    Just wondering about that.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Maria, Thank you so much for your kind words! There will be no such photos in the gallery starting from July challenge. Thank you again! ��

      Delete
  2. Mr. Linky was full. Here's my card: https://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2019/05/double-trouble-challenge-29-guest_20.html

    Thanks. DebiB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot add my creation, the post says that the maximum number of allowed entries is reached, which is 50. I wonder why...

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ellen, There will be no such maximum number of allowed entries starting from July challenge. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. The Linky tool is not allowing more entries... I'll check back later to see if I can link up, but here is the card I was going to link: https://thejoyfulsoulcreates.wordpress.com/2019/05/21/the-little-paper-tree-layered-background-stamps-video/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my link
    https://casscreatingnow.blogspot.com/2019/05/have-hoppy-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, you can find my second card for your challenge here:
    https://kartenkram.blogspot.com/2019/05/ganz-viel-glitzer.html
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot add my card because there are only 50 entries possible. I don't know why this isn't mentioned in the post.
    Just in case it shouldn't be like this, my link to my card: https://ellen-startsscrapping.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-all-your-wishes-come-true.html

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 FabrikaFantasy All rights reserved.